The main way to assist Safe Rides Unlimited as a charity that works to reduce drunk driving is to use our transportation services — the per-person payments of you and your group are made as donations and are tax deductible because we are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
Sponsorships: As a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, Safe Rides Unlimited relies on contributions and sponsorships to continue our operations. To grow and bring our programs to your community, we need your help. Please support us by donating and by practicing responsible drinking.
By becoming a Safe Rides sponsor, you will be promoting the most proactive and effective campaign to date against drunk driving. We are dedicated to:
- Preventing tragedies before they happen.
- Creating realistic solutions and safe ride options to be offered to the public.
- Presenting Safe Ride options and arranging Safe Rides for the public.
- Educating our future generations about responsible drinking.
- Implementing student programs designed specifically to increase their involvement in preventing drunk driving.
- Implementing educational community service programs for DWI/DUI offenders.
For information on other ways to support our charity, call or e-mail us.