SAFE RIDES UNLIMITED VENUE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is made for the express purpose of providing safe transportation for customers and patrons to and from the business establishment with the parties’ understanding that it is performed for the purpose of providing safer alternative transportation for customers and patrons and to enable those customers and patrons to avoid the dangers of driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence.
1. This Agreement is made between you (hereinafter referred to as “Club/Establishment”) and Safe Rides Unlimited, a charitable organization described in section 501(c)(3), of the internal revenue code of 1986, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “SRU”).
2. During the 12 month period Club/Establishment agrees to pledge and donate an amount of $______ on a yearly basis, which is tax deductible, to SRU. In consideration for the tax deductible donation stated above, SRU agrees to provide during the contract period of one (1) year, the following services:
a. SRU will work with the club and implement the most effective safe ride system for the Club/Establishment;
b. Club/Establishment will be promoted on www.SafeRidesUnlimited.org
c. Live operator recommendations to callers
d. SRU’s insurance consultant will provide a free consultation to show you how you can use this program to lower your liquor liability and save on your premium!
3. The Club/Establishment agrees to promote safe rides unlimited to their patrons as an alternative to driving drunk. Furthermore, the club/establishment agrees to place SRU logo, small description, toll free number with link to SRU site on their website and promotional materials.
4. Club/Establishment will not be held responsible or legally liable for any occurrences or accidents during transportation of any patrons or customers to and from Club/Establishment’s place of business. The services provided by SRU for the customers and patrons are provided independent of this Agreement by independent transportation companies (“Transportation Companies”) and such services are contracted directly with the customers or patrons of the Club/Establishment and the Transpiration Companies.
5. SRU shall indemnify, defend and hold Club/Establishment and its officers, directors, employees agents and representative harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action, liability, judgments, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) (i) directly or indirectly arising or resulting from the transportations services provided or any act or omission of SRU or any of its officers, directors, employees, contractors, sub contractors, volunteers, agents or representative; or (ii) arising or resulting from SRU’s breach of any the terms, conditions, representations or warranties contained in this Agreement. The indemnification provisions contained herein shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
6. It is the understanding of the parties that no contractual relationship exists between the club/establishment and the customers or patrons of SRU and that SRU is providing a service for the sole benefit of the customers and patrons of the Club/Establishment, and the Club/Establishment is assisting the efforts of SRU in its mission to prevent injuries occurring from the dangers of drinking and driving and/or driving under the influence.
7. The donation to SRU by Club/Establishment is pledged on an annual basis. The subscription or pledged amount may be renewed upon two (2) weeks’ notice prior to the expiration of the pledge or subscription by Club/Establishment to SRU. If there is no response within the two (2) week period, SRU will continue its safe ride and marketing services on behalf of the Club/Establishment and continue monthly billing.
8. All payments for services are non-refundable. SRU will provide a year-end total receipt for the donated amount for Federal and state income tax purposes to the Club/Establishment.